How do I obtain a concealed pistol license?

If you live within the city limits of Puyallup you can apply in person at the Puyallup Police Department. Applications are available online through Washington State Department of Licensing or in person at PPD during business hours. If you live in the unincorporated area of the county, you must apply in person at South Sound 911 in Tacoma. Fingerprinting is required for a Concealed Pistol License. PPD offers fingerprinting services by appointment only. For more information on obtaining a Concealed Pistol License, call (253) 841-5415 to speak with Police Records.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if I live within the Puyallup City Limits?
2. Where is the City of Puyallup Municipal Court?
3. Can I report a vehicle collision after the fact if the police department did not respond to the scene?
4. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
5. How can I get a copy of a police report?
6. Where can I get fingerprints?
7. How can I get a copy of a criminal record?
8. How can I find out information on registered sex offenders?
9. Where can I find Puyallup crime statistics?
10. Where can I obtain information on Domestic Violence?
11. How can I submit a commendation or complaint for a Puyallup Police Officer?
12. Where can I dispose of unused prescription drugs?
13. How do I obtain a concealed pistol license?
14. How do I obtain a clearance letter?