Applications & Forms
Civil Application Review Process
The Civil application review process consists of three phases: Phase 1 begins with the Application Acceptance, which the City will complete the Acceptance Criteria Checklist. Submittals meeting the criteria will continue to Phase 2. If the criteria is not met, the application will be returned to the applicant without further review. Phase 2 is the submittal of the Formatting Checklist. Phase 3 concludes with the Design Review. The City will complete the Design Review Checklist. At that time submittals meeting all City criteria standards will be approved. Submittals that do not meet the City Standards will not be approved and the applicant will be asked to resubmit plans that conform to City Standards.
To help make this process easier for our applicants, we encourage you to click on PERMITS or view links below and begin filling out your required documents.
- Alternative Methods or Construction Materials Request (PDF) - This application is required for any change from the City of Puyallup's design standards and requirements for engineering design. The application fee is $250.00 per request.
- Assignment of Funds (PDF) - This form is used when a financial surety is required for the completion of outstanding work.
- City Business License - Pu
- Estimate of Cost (PDF) - This form is used to calculate the civil permit inspection fee.
- Elevation Certificate - The Elevation Certificate is an important administrative tool of the . It is to be used to provide elevation information necessary to ensure compliance with community floodplain management ordinances, to determine the proper insurance premium rate, and to support a request for a Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) or Letter of Map Revision based on fill (LOMR-F).
- Plan Change Request (PDF) - This application is required when requesting any changes to previously approved civil drawings.
- Plumbing Fixture Worksheet (PDF) - This form is used together with a plumbing permit to calculate water and sewer systems development fees for additions/alterations to commercial properties.
- Stormwater Management Facilities Agreement (PDF) - Per PMC 21.10.250 A maintenance agreement shall be recorded by the applicant and/or owner in the land records of Pierce County for the maintenance of private on-site stormwater management facilities.
- Street Obstruction Bond (PDF) - A bond is required when any work is to be performed in the City of Puyallup right-of-way. The amount of the bond is outlined in Puyallup Municipal Code, Title 11.