Puyallup Municipal Court - Infractions

  1. Pay My Ticket
  2. Request a Deferral
  3. Request a Mitigation Hearing
  4. Request a Contested Hearing

You may choose to pay the fine in full or request a payment plan. You do not need to come to court to do this. By paying, you admit to having committed the infraction. If it is a driving offense, it will be reported to the Department of Licensing and it will appear on your driving record. Click here for information on how to pay your fine.

City of Puyallup
  1. Municipal Court

    Physical Address
    929 E Main, Suite 120
    Puyallup, WA 98372

    Phone: 253-841-5450
    Fax: 253-770-3365